To discuss straightening your teeth with Invisalign in Chicago, pleasecontact us to make an appointment. Invisalign is the exciting invisible system for straightening your teeth without braces, and it has been proven effective in clinical research and in practices nationwide.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Rohan ‘sexpertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- Your teeth will move as you replace each aligner with the next in your series for Invisalign in Chicago. This movement will happen little by little, week by week, until your teeth have straightened to the final position that Dr. Rohan has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Rohan about once every 6 weeks, to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned. Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months, and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
These smooth, comfortable, plastic aligners are easily removable for cleaning, and they allow you to eat whatever you want. In contrast to traditional braces, which require braces and wires, Invisalign in Chicago lets you transform your smile without anyone knowing. With check-ups only required every six weeks, Invisalign is also more convenient for a busy schedule.
Book your Invisalign consultation today!
Dr. Rohan will determine whether you’re a good candidate for Invisalign by assessing your orthodontic needs and general dental health. He’ll answer any questions you have about the treatment, and he will take dental x-rays, pictures, and impressions of your teeth, to map out a precise treatment plan. He can even show you visually how your teeth will move with each stage of treatment. Click here for more information on Invisalign, and call us at (312) 372-4845 to book your consultation for Invisalign in Chicago today!